|
|
|
Jul 20, 2014 10:45 am | Mark de Grasse
 Summary The burpee, also known as squat thrusts, is a full body exercise used in strength training and as an aerobic exercise. The basic movement is performed in four steps and known as a “four-count burpee”. Exercise Steps Step 1: Begin in a standing position. Step 2: Drop into a squat position with your hands […] Read more
|
|
Jul 20, 2014 10:00 am | Dave Hedges
 “Strong punches come from the shoulders,” says the old school boxing coach, “Hit the deck and give me 50! “Sound familiar?
I’ve seen this scene play out in martial arts clubs around the world and I’ve been in quite a few. Over the years I’ve studied a variety of fighting styles in a variety of […] Read more
|
|
Jul 20, 2014 09:17 am | Mark de Grasse
 And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working. – Will Smith Read more
|
|
|
|
|
Enable images to see this email.
Onnit Labs, LLC. 4401 Freidrich Ln Suite 302, Austin, TX USA 78744
|
No comments:
Post a Comment