I LOVE trail running. I'll never forget the first time a friend of mine asked me to get out and hit the trail with him. My first thought was - "Really? You want me to run this hike with you?!" I admit I was a little skeptical but decided to go along with him, anyway. To say the very least - it was exhilarating! To leave the (very literal) beaten path and get up where the air was a little fresher was an experience I'll never forget. I've got my "usual" runs around my neighborhood - my 2 mile and my 5k loops are the most popular; but now I've mixed in a few trails that are near my house that I'm sure to do about once/week. Today I'm sharing with you my top 5 reasons why you should hit the trail on your next run. Trust me, you'll be thrilled you did!
No comments:
Post a Comment